• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Michael

ad4d8425dd4656fa2a0bcb171d33984504619be2a2a9485c7370761eb89fff2f.png
Huge strong wind field

Strengthing Hurricane and not as massive as Florence so it's wind fields should be healthy through it's track Northward should be interesting to see just how strong it gets

Fun 24 hours to watch that should lock up if currently forecasted Cat 3 is reached or maybe stronger?

Euro is bombing this out up until landfall which is worst case scenario... an intensifying hurricane, probably a major, as it makes landfall is not a good situation at all. Even worse it looks like most models are putting Panama City in the northern or northeast quad where the strongest winds will be.

Euro seems significantly faster and is a major shift west so far on the free maps.

Well then. FV3 might actually be legit really good.

I've been extremely impressed with the FV3. It did great with Florence and appears to be leading the way with Michael. It seems it will be a much needed upgrade over the current GFS.

Just want to say thanks to those that contribute so much during hurricane season . We have many that have been on here since the site started spending hours out of their day during hurricane season to post updated info . I don’t need to list off names you know who you are , just know your contributions are greatly appreciated .

We are also very lucky to have so many new posters contributing as well . Job well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back