• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Laura

- I'm currently at 951 mb lowest/956 at landfall for my prediction.
- I found only 2 members of the 12Z EPS this time coming off the SE coast and then coming back into the SE US fwiw. A very highly unlikely scenario.

If it manages to clear out some semblance of an eye within the next 6-8 hours, that would be ahead of schedule, correct?

I am going anywhere from 940 mb to 945mb at landfall. Don't see anything stopping this from getting to Category 4 strength and I see TX/LA border to really central LA as the landfall spot. Those inland from Arkansas to Tennessee and then N Georgia and the Carolinas better watch out too.

Laura wnw/nw motion would slam her straight into central Louisiana if she doesnt turn more due west. Does anyone see that?

Chris justice has upstate sc mountains of nc and north Georgia gusting to 40-50mph Saturday isolated tornadoes also possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laura wnw/nw motion would slam her straight into central Louisiana if she doesnt turn more due west. Does anyone see that?

I’ve been seen that and still thinking it hits far west Louisiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the remnants of Marco aren't creating a weakness near western LA pulling Laura in that direction. Also the Bermuda ridge that's supposed to keep her on a WNW track may not be quite as strong, which would have huge implications for southern Louisiana.

Back