• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 2)

Do you have the image? I can't seem to find one that recent online.
IMG_0203.png

Thank you. I assume with the new track and more of Florida land interaction, the TS warnings will most likely be dropped for us this far north?

Last edited:
She finally appears to be shifting back to a NNW motion, but since it already had moved to ~20 miles east of the 5AM path, she may still landfall near Naples.
If not Naples, she may landfall near Ft. Myers further north.

She finally appears to be shifting back to a NNW motion, but since it already had moved to ~20 miles east of the 5AM path, she may still landfall near Naples.
Yeah, she could make a quick landfall then bounce back west. The NW bend will happen at some point lol.

Im not even watching models right now. Just radar. Nowcast moments

Looks like she is trying to burp out that dry air big gulp from earlier. Very cold tops trying to wrap around as well.

I dare say she is trying to consolidate a little more. Looks a bit more symmetrical. btw, new GFS is NASTY for us inland. A little stronger inland from previous runs and path close to euro

Back