• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 2)

If she stays off shore, i bet she will be a cat 1 at best for the gulf coast of that

I just want some rain from her, she can be ST if she wants.

Just woke up. She has been moving east of her projected 11PM and 5AM NHC paths. Is the further east track vs the other 3 major models at 0Z Ukmet or at least the somewhat more east 0Z GFS going to end up with a win? I'm now leaning toward the 0Z Euro verifying too far west and Irma making actual landfall somewhere in SW FL as opposed to the runs that had her only skirting the SW coast. Anyone else's opinion about this and how she has been moving?

Um, woah.
recon_AF306-3011A-IRMA_dropsonde4_20170910-1336.png

Just woke up. She has been moving east of her projected 11PM and 5AM NHC paths. Is the further east track vs the other 3 major models at 0Z Ukmet or at least the somewhat more east 0Z GFS going to end up with a win? I'm now leaning toward the 0Z Euro verifying too far west and Irma making actual landfall somewhere in SW FL as opposed to the runs that had her only skirting the SW coast. Anyone else's opinion about this and how she has been moving?

She is wobbling around but generally NW at this time.

That moment when you realize the key west radar is down and you've been comparing it to the Miami radar for 5 minutes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lol I didn’t know it was down. Hahaah

She is wobbling around but generally NW at this time.

But she has clearly been moving more north than NW and is aiming for the right side of the NHC path. This is and will later have implications for SE FL and further north with a harder hit there.

But she has clearly been moving more north than NW and is aiming for the right side of the NHC path. This is and will later have implications for SE FL and further north with a harder hit there.
Only wobbles...general path is alightly north of northwest. Going to skirt west Florida as a Cat 4

I watch Levi's video, he said Irma will still remain a hurricane as it hits the Fl panhandle. The main thing to watch ot for is tornadoes, flooding, gusty hurricane/ Ts winds as it approaches gulf coast. Who know irma could strengthen again if she wants, women play hardball.

Looks to me she is moving more north with maybe a slight wobble to the northwest. Definitely more of a northward motion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back