• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 2)

The Keys are getting in those heavier bands and you can make out the WNW movement.
a4900af73fcdef7fd910667958fe3df3.gif

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

If that solid ring fully forms around the eye again, it will be the first time in 24 hours

or at least giving it another pass? I dunno but I'm getting annoyed lol

I wonder if they didn't believe that value? I thought it was a little strange that the max flight level winds were less than the surface winds. But usually you can trust the values reported in the VDM.

I wonder if they didn't believe that value? I thought it was a little strange that the max flight level winds were less than the surface winds. But usually you can trust the values reported in the VDM.

that's exactly my thing... I didn't post it til it went in the VDM because I figured it was legit

But looking back that 1 obs was flagged as suspicious so I dunno. The thing is I figured if it was thrown out it wouldn't wind up in the VDM

Back