• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk hr 66 trucking further sw into islands abit more.

Yeah, Accu, yourself, and the other at or not too far from Gulf coast folks had better not be complacent right now.

Meanwhile, I just read that Webber said she is well north of its forecast point from the 11 AM advisory. That's interesting and needs to be considered though it could just be due to a deceptive wobble as he implies. So, I'll probably reassess its position in relation to the 50 0Z EPS members within a couple of hours to see if it is then still to the south of all 50 members.

Yeah I refrained from mentioning this but it almost seems to be more than a wobble because it's undergone this north of due west motion for nearly 2 hours now... Really not sure what's happening atm. Recon can't come soon enough...

Y'all are great! Thanks for the PBP. Typical Labor Day weekend reading, in any event (i.e., a storm).

Only consolation is there is plenty of time to figure out and make any necessary preparations - somewhere ...

gfs_mslp_pcpn_atl_21.png
Still at a wnw motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back