• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delmarva Peninsula on the GFS....

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_34.png

I'm starting to feel confindent that Irma will be an EC screamer from the SE to the NE. Hate to say, but it's going to be a disaster the way it's looking like.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I'm starting to feel confindent that Irma will be an EC screamer from the SE to the NE. Hate to say, but it's going to be a disaster the way it's looking like.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Too early for that....

Way to early to determine where Irma is going. WSW motion hasn't really happen in full yet and is not completed. That will determine if Irma will feel the effects from the trough. If it were a straight west motion it would different.

Im leaning more towards the euro, sad to say, because each run from the gfs is little more west with the front moving out faster. Plus the euro has the same placement with Irma close to islands. Just saying..

Good grief...12Z GFS...last nights euro had landfall to. So much is uncertain, but its horrific to think how terrible this would be if these recents runs come to reality.

Don't make him feel bad. He tries...

Is that worthy of my second warning? :p

In none playing news that is quite a distinct split.
Nope worthy of removing the first one! Lol
Yeah gefs didn't make me feel better one bit, only 1 misses the US completely, there are a couple in the gulf a small concentration around Fl/Ga/SC, decent concentration around ENC/MA and another concentration in the NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back