• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully over the next 24-36 The models come closer together cause right now they are not close

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Due N or NNW from here
609fb4944ce0c120aff1d2de7cc03545.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man it's looking like the eye will miss Florida.. here comes the North movement paralleling the East FL coast... at least looks to be

cant say for sure yet.

Now its a race with that energy and a direct landfall on Florida or not. Still waiting.
I hope it's true but still not buying into such an easterly shift; I'll ask again, if anyone knows, since the answer would shed incredible light on the 18Z credibility - Has the 18Z got the benefit of recon?

So we have the hrs east of Florida , the CMC west and the Euro right down the middle

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

I still feel the general idea is going to be a south FL landfall and then up the coast...Matthew from last year but worse and comes inland instead of curving back out.

This is scary for my GA friends and even SC somethings about to happen.. OTS, i don't think so.

EDIT: Took a bigger East Jog it looks away from East coast of FL!

GfS is really ventilating Irma just E of Fl so it should have an absurd pressure at that point. It's about to start mingling with the shortwave so we may see it begin a westward track around the fl/ga border

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Current Irma track seems off compare to this gfs run.

It hooks up, but it meandered Eastward.. big East shift so far versus previous run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back