• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Helene

Guys. No bickering about 150 miles shifts to the East or West of a system that does not even have a vertical stack yet.

There are people who come here to read good discussion about a potentially strong hurricane affecting many areas in mere days.

Put your arguments/I told you sos, and whatever other kind of bad posts here: Banter Thread

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder we are a regional board and there are going to be posters from a number of states posting here. This means they may be posting information relating to their location which may to you seem like wishcasting but it's likely not. If you think someone is wishcasting something report the post I'll look into it and send you a PM.

Guys. No bickering about 150 miles shifts to the East or West of a system that does not even have a vertical stack yet.

There are people who come here to read good discussion about a potentially strong hurricane affecting many areas in mere days.

Put your arguments/I told you sos, and whatever other kind of bad posts here: Banter Thread
Jinx

Back