• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

If I were in GA/FL I would know that this is a real possibility that Flo will have a direct hit if she keep her west movement .

If I were in GA/FL I would know that this is a real possibility that Flo will have a direct hit if she keep her west movement .
yes that possibility is in play if the W trend continues, IR and Water Vapor sat views for the last several hrs have had nothing but a due W movement

e7d802584dcbc23c86ee7ac0e4d37285e956769ae1a28544743b85564e87cbab.png

Well, that's getting pretty locked in.

Flo still has issues, but it's slowly coming around. It's amazing just how hard it is to get dry air pumped out.

Well I love waking up to seeing Flo making landfall in SC. Know we get to see how much further see south she goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless the GFS is right!
And waking up to Jim Cantore on air! I’ve been bamboozled!

Yea, this is just unreal. Very scary stuff. 12z yesterday had 3 feet up this way with 70 mph gusts. Local news was not concerned. if it keeps shifting, guess they were right but man, this is just not good.
upload_2018-9-10_6-5-37.png

TWC keeps showing the gfs track rain map, centered over NE NC!!! And they just showed the Euro, but the rain bullseye from yesterday! Thank goodness for better info and meteorology on this board!!

NHC little hesitant to go all in on Euro and eps track, I still think this is too far north.... but let's see what today brings
6d866f162dc1788187057e5bcfaf3117.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

i have this awful feeling she wont make it above the 25°N line until about the 65°N line then she may make a NW turn and by that time it will a way further south event

NHC little hesitant to go all in on Euro and eps track, I still think this is too far north.... but let's see what today brings
6d866f162dc1788187057e5bcfaf3117.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It’s funny that they won’t go all in on the Euro, but basically said GFS was wrong yesterday!! Today’s runs should be interesting, because as of now and latest satellite, it’s moving more W than WNW

Back