• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

Looks like a bit of a west Jog

82097985.gif
Yeah, plus Stormflurry
Looks like a bit of a west Jog

82097985.gif
Yeah, plus Stormsfury was saying Flo is tracking west or south of the forecast track? If I'm right

Anyone know where to get satellite loops with the NHC track overlay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last 3 runs of both the GFS and Euro for 12z Thursday. Only the 0z/12z runs of the GFS though.

GFS definitely weaker with Bermuda ridge on past 3 runs. Euro slightly weaker today too.

GFSTrends5h.gif EuroTrends5h.gif

Last 3 runs of both the GFS and Euro for 12z Thursday. Only the 0z/12z runs of the GFS though.

GFS definitely weaker with Bermuda ridge on past 3 runs. Euro slightly weaker today too.

View attachment 6140 View attachment 6141

I think this has to do more with Florence trending stronger and breaking down the ridge more because the heights are trending higher in Quebec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happening way too soon or hopefully so soon there will be others as it approaches landfall
EWRC is definitely underway as modeled. Great job on the HMON picking up on this yesterday. The new eye looks MASSIVE but it will likely shrink once it takes over.
View attachment 6142

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back