• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

Euro runs in like 13 minutes so let's see if the OTS trend in the models continue.
Edit: Actually it starts at 1:45 PM. Just checked the model time schedule.

Big Euro run coming up. Will affect my wallet as it will be time this afternoon to start prepping, Gas for generator,bottled water etc.

I'm interested in seeing what the fv3gfs says.
fv3gfs_florence.png
Check out Allan's tweet, I posted it above....

Its Mrytle Beach to Cape Lookout. Those are the goal post right now. I'm still saying NHC has it lined up about right, espeacilly if euro and ens hold ground. Course could be new data since 0z that's being fed, ingested into 12z cycle. So lets see what gives here.

So far, we have the ICON, the UK, the GFS, and the CMC locked in on OTS or barely into eastern NC. As much as I’d like to give the nod to the Euro, that’s a lot of globals against. Wonder if it’ll hold its course? I would have expected to see one of those others cave by now. We’re not that far away.

Hard to ignore most models shifting east, good news. Would find it hard to believe Euro doesn't shift east.

Back