Wintry King Kong Winter Storm Potential Feb 13th-16th

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
0080f60e74c6c816498a5059b22df9c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: crecre9
I know. Next negative comments from his ass he is outta here... It's OK to have hope.. 2-3 Mets in huntsville has said we are at a nowacasting event don't buy completely in the models. They think they are off 5-7 degrees too warm.

I think his premise is a bit aggressive but there's a fairly decent chance he ends up being closer to the actual outcome of this storm than a lot of the other forecasts we've seen. I think calling for the impacts to be limited just the 4 NW counties is is overdoing it, but I wouldn't be shocked to see only 10-20% of the state be impacted.

There's a real chance the frozen precip changes over to a cold rain in many areas south and east of Franklin & Lawrence counties. I don't necessarily buy the NAM torch but I've seen it nail winter events before when all the other models were significantly colder and it was the one model holding warm.

Reactions: Engeo