• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry King Kong Winter Storm Potential Feb 13th-16th

If the temperature contrast on the models doesn't scream large overrunning barclonic zone of precipitation setting up shop for an extended period nothing does.

Just my opinion and this might get D-listed or otherwise thrown to Whamby. ...I'm ok with that!

I'm speaking personally and hopefully to the thoughts of many. This ---- sucks! These models suck!
I get tired of model watching, they have more movement than a figety crack -----!
I get excited to only get stressed and tired of wondering what the hell is going on.

However, we all live for this. Southernwx.com is my slam the door shut, I'm done with work today, forum.
It's my obsession, my reason to read on the road home (wrong) lifestyle. :cool:

This place brings back past memories for many because of the community effort and history we all share. We show a 384 GFS winter storm and we devour it like ants. Why? Its our high, our escape from life, the world...our next adventure!!

What I do know is, we don't control Weather. WE do however control how we can make people feel on this forum! Let's make them feel worth the visit and stay! Your opinion is important here!

"As the SouthernWx turns".

Alex

Unfortunately we need much bigger shifts to the East then that, need a lot more, hard to do, but it’s possible

I guess the way I see it is if we can get these little ticks south and east in the shorter range that actually verify then I'm not so worried about the longer range.

Back