• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

Looks like we might finally start getting into a much more classic wetter pattern as we get to the tail end of next week into the July 4th weekend and beyond. Bermuda ridge sfc pattern with a ridge to the west and a disturbed NW flow should bring realistic rain chances

GFS still holding out on the inland stall.
It's actually very close on all models to not making a full clean passage until late Wednesday. How much organized outflow we get Monday into Tuesday will probably make the difference since the front will be apt to jump into the ofb and slide through. That said if the trailing wave is strong enough it might help hold it up at least back to i40

Looks like we might finally start getting into a much more classic wetter pattern as we get to the tail end of next week into the July 4th weekend and beyond. Bermuda ridge sfc pattern with a ridge to the west and a disturbed NW flow should bring realistic rain chances
It giveth and then taketh. Believe it because we suck at weather in NC outside of Roxboro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220625-141921_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220625-141921_Samsung Internet.jpg
    615.5 KB · Views: 19
Only 86 here today. Actually shot some hoops with the boy and didn’t sweat all that much. Looks like a storm is about to blow up over us again now.

Edit: pouring again.

Last edited:
GFS looks good! These rain totals in iowa for last nights storm complex! Some people got 6-7” over a few hours! 27170557-66B1-4C32-9388-066E882B6EDE.png8E29B94C-B3CD-4373-B31F-6323B4519A88.png

If nothing else you remind me daily that as bad as summer can be here, it's 10x better than there.

We hit 101 today but it was only our second 100+ day.. still better than Dallas ? where they've apparently had more 100+ days than last year already

And we get a break... 80s the next 4 days(Dallas will still be hot tomorrow). I can't wait. Just for the record our LOW this morning was 82. We may be lucky to see 82 tomorrow and Monday

Even beyond that it's nothing crazy. Nothing close to 100 til after the 4th it appears

Back