• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

Need something tropical.
Honestly for eastern parts of the state it'll probably take more than 1 unless we get a slow mover or a big left of track PRE type system but those are more likely in sept/oct

I'd be happier just stalling a front for multiple days and getting a wave train along it

Honestly for eastern parts of the state it'll probably take more than 1 unless we get a slow mover or a big left of track PRE type system but those are more likely in sept/oct

I'd be happier just stalling a front for multiple days and getting a wave train along it
Didn't even put any water in the ditches. The corn is pitiful and going to have a ery low yield this year. Some corn has already finished growing and has tassled and is only 3 or 4 feet tall.

Reactions: SD
Run on a treadmill and leave the 10 lb breakfast steaks and you’ll not be so bothered by the heat !
If your mom wasn’t doing all the work in the bedroom, I could shed a few pounds that way! But she like what she like!
Currently 83⚡

Feels like never. Impressive that we are likely to finish June below 2 here.
Depending on how monday shakes out, I could make a run at under 1". Sitting at 0.8" for the month so far.

I've let the grass go dormant. It's a built in defense mechanism, and i'm going to let it exercise it. I think at this point i'd be doing more harm pushing it through this when it's obvious it wants to go dormant.

I could go for a week sandwiched between a Bermuda ridge and a TN / AL ULL...

Last night finally pushed me off the ledge. I'm done. Shouldn't be this hard to get rain around here.

I understand your pain. I am just south of you and the last few storms have either split and missed us, or dissipated and reformed south/east of us. Happens every storm lately, early this morning was no different.

Reactions: SD
Depending on how monday shakes out, I could make a run at under 1". Sitting at 0.8" for the month so far.

I've let the grass go dormant. It's a built in defense mechanism, and i'm going to let it exercise it. I think at this point i'd be doing more harm pushing it through this when it's obvious it wants to go dormant.
Same here feels like I'm just delaying the inevitable.

DFW is currently at 100*F as of 3pm, making it the 6th time this year.

It got 99'd yesterday and Tuesday, while there's still uncertainty with the frontal timing Sunday. So we may only end up with 2 more 100*F+ days the rest of this month.

93.4F today, but not a lot of humidity with a steady breeze.
1656033384308.png

Back