• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

I find this more appealing than it showing 24" of snow in December.
You and me both. If the front early next week slows down and washes out we are sitting pretty for a decent shot a storms most of next week into the July 4th weekend with dews near above 70 for most of the week. If it's strong enough to pass through its more of the same low dews and near 90

You and me both. If the front early next week slows down and washes out we are sitting pretty for a decent shot a storms most of next week into the July 4th weekend with dews near above 70 for most of the week. If it's strong enough to pass through its more of the same low dews and near 90

Meh it will be the latter, we have not seen a dry stretch like this around here in probably 6-8 years......

Early preview here. I saw the anvil leaving Atlanta and was praying the whole time it would be over the casa. 1” and still pouring.0AEFCDD6-D2FC-4988-AD18-754D60E4EF86.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just horrible lol.....PGV currently at 16.16 for the year....there is a decent fire out in Hyde county....

gfs_apcpn_seus_64.png

Back