• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2022

The problem we face now in NC is if we get a big gully washer it'll just run off. Our Packed clay soils are notorious for becoming Hydrophobic when dry.
They also hold what water is in them real well if I’m not mistaken . You and Shane should move in together . Your crap luck with Shane’s and you’ll create the worlds driest location.

They also hold what water is in them real well if I’m not mistaken . You and Shane should move in together . Your crap luck with Shane’s and you’ll create the worlds driest location.
That is correct. They will hold water really well when saturated, but I didn't think discussing that was useful as we have obviously exhausted the moisture available in the top 4-6 inches of soil based on the grasses...

On most years you could add @RainlessSnowless & Grumpy but he's got rain this month.

Rain! Finally! .11 so far.

Not here. I can't tell you how many 60-70% supposed chances we've had this year with nothing. Glad you're getting some, I did get a little yesterday. I'm still under four inches since May.

Orange county scanner saying possible funnel cloud near Buckhorn road. Near Ems Station 4
I think what they were looking at just passed over me. Was a lowered section of coulds in front of the main precip, but didn't see any rotation.

Back