• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

And I don't care what you say, the new GFS is awesome to look at. I can't wait for the 40" snow maps this winter! And speaking of winter, I'm going +3 - +5F for most of the SE this year, with normal snow across the north and west to much below normal snow south and east. Plains and Midwest, into the Lakes and NE will be -3 - -1F and will jackpot snow, again. No reason at all to go anywhere remotely against persistence.

View attachment 20851
Yeah, nothing wrong with that map! We get our best rains from tropical systems that go into LA and move NNW??

Trying to not get excited about rain chances I really like today
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Nvm this developed to my east and is moving away. Close scene on today, I hate this summer

4329e34d61bc18354b26860b040fafb6.jpg

Last edited:
Nvm this developed to my east and is moving away. Close scene on today, I hate this summer

4329e34d61bc18354b26860b040fafb6.jpg
RGEM likes us. New NAM keeps the main active west and east.

lots of surface based cape (3000-4500), steep low level lapse rates (7-8C) DCAPE plume coming in from the SE, very large PWATs, little bit of a DP/T depression altho it’s not much will probably allow a few isolated wet microbursts today

Marginal Risk out for Severe, foothills and others if manages to rain that Far East

Rain only in Wilkes county today , sorry everybody else! Maybe the hurricane that goes through AR, brings the goods!?

It’s still early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll go with 0. Less than 1 inch of rain in the last month why would that change today .

Sorry to be negative just stating to get desperate, if it doesn't rain today/ tomorrow the rest of the week looks dry.

Last edited:
I'll go with 0. Less than 1 inch of rain in the last month why would that change today .

Sorry to be negative just stating to get desperate, if it doesn't rain today/ tomorrow the rest of the week looks dry.

Hrrr has something rolling through overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you are about to cash in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back