• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

You might get 5.... that stuff isn't moving

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah I was thinking only thing would keep me under 5 is it rains itself out....might but there's also some new development on the south side of the cluster. Man been a long time since a frog strangler like this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I almost want to get behind the idea of another round overnight

Maybe. Need to start seeing it go off soon. If we don't see it start popping by 9 or 10, I think we send the punt unit out. At least we have a few days of legit chances.

Yeah I was thinking only thing would keep me under 5 is it rains itself out....might but there's also some new development on the south side of the cluster. Man been a long time since a frog strangler like this

Where are you now?

Where are you now?

2.66, right after I hit 2 the heaviest drifted just west of me but it's been a fantastic steady rain now for well over an hour. Might make 3 if it keeps up.

Getting rain and thunder here. I guess the town of Rolesville nearby still went with their fireworks tonight, because I am hearing fireworks and thunder at the same time.

Looks like we are going to end up with .46. Not really enough to reverse the recent dry conditions but something

For me, the 100.2 high followed by several evening thunderstorms adding up to ~0.70” made this the most eventful July 4th since 1985 when Rick Camp, a terrible hitter even for a pitcher, hit his first and only home run in the bottom of the 18th inning with 2 outs on an 0 and 2 pitch to tie the game. Actually, that home run occurred around 3:30 AM on July 5th.

Back