• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

Yeah plenty of thunder 6 or 7 big rain drops

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Been thundering here from those storms near you. We got probably .2 inches from the little baby cell that developed just to my north and east.

That should nail you shortly. At least you have something close by. All I have here is bright sunshine and heat.
You gotta be able to smell the rain, to get the best rates!?2A032E2D-AB79-4AD5-B742-1E49CD83D7DA.png

Been thundering here from those storms near you. We got probably .2 inches from the little baby cell that developed just to my north and east.
I think this heavy stuff is going to work over your way but its like watching paint dry only .07 here so far

Dark and stormy off to my sweet, but it's not really moving this way much. Pretty much continuous thunder though. That's nice.

So lol how the whole mess falls apart right when it gets here.

Looks like things finally bout to fire up here, just in time to douse the fireworks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So lol how the whole mess falls apart right when it gets here.
Yeah it really slowed and just rained itself out. Looks like though the morehead city and Wilmington radars are showing some new storms trying to get going

Yeah it really slowed and just rained itself out. Looks like though the morehead city and Wilmington radars are showing some new storms trying to get going

The radar is showing a few new pixels popping up near here, but the sky doesn't look like storm formation. Getting a few positive strikes though. Booming, rumbling thunder.

The radar is showing a few new pixels popping up near here, but the sky doesn't look like storm formation. Getting a few positive strikes though. Booming, rumbling thunder.
Sun was beating down here at 3:30 and I told my wife that I'd better head to Publix since it was feelin' like a storm ... she said I was dreamin' ... not a cloud ... BOOM ... not minutes after I got back on a 20 minute run ... funny how summer can do that ... yup ... you can smell it coming before it even forms ... now at 6:30 this afternoon let's see what's smelling and forms in DC ...
??

Sun was beating down here at 3:30 and I told my wife that I'd better head to Publix since it was feelin' like a storm ... she said I was dreamin' ... not a cloud ... BOOM ... not minutes after I got back on a 20 minute run ... funny how summer can do that ... yup ... you can smell it coming before it even forms ... now at 6:30 this afternoon let's see what's smelling and forms in DC ...
??
Yep, that's awesome. We're done here. Sitting under an anvil getting the occasional window-rattling boom.

Getting hammered here, 1.00 and counting, I mean in a matter of minutes. Plenty of ctg too....nice storm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back