• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

That cell has became a beauty, wow I didn’t think those warm mid levels would be broken, gives me hope for tomorrow 0FC12139-5C0D-4EDF-A119-B709601998F6.jpeg

Oh cmon. Hasn’t moved north 1 centimeter. Come on outflow
ab5ad679af0a66da80b3d70dde57d185.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am surprised with how cloudy it is this morning. I thought today would be mostly sunny.

My god man. How many dry days do you have in the last 30?
I just went back and checked and I have had no measurable rain on 16 of the last 30 days but I believe I have had a drizzle on at least 5 of those 16 days if you want to factor that in.

I just went back and checked and I have had no measurable rain on 16 of the last 30 days but I believe I have had a drizzle on at least 5 of those 16 days if you want to factor that in.
I would have expected more but that still solid only 6 of 30 here.

Just miserable. Can't do anything outside after 10am without the air just sticking to you. HRRR does shows some random scattered showers this afternoon. Just maybe I'll get lucky

Hrrr continues to show this one storm by CLT, let’s see if it happens, did well with yesterday’s storm even tho it only showed it as a shower

Back