• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

Myfrotho704_

ComplainSZN
Reaction score
Ofc now that I go to the hospital for heart palpitations/disorientation/confusion and feeling of fainting, this happens back at home, screw Mother Nature lmfao 86FB1D96-430F-4AFF-A81A-21A45D16763B.png

weatherfide

Reaction score
Probably from the warm gulf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would feel like you're in the gulf! I'm sitting at 77/71 and it feels like a sauna. Had some rain in the past hour. Hoping for big storms this evening but the atmosphere might be too stable now...

tramadoc

Reaction score
I’ve been out retrofitting an Intex pool with a Hayward skimmer, 100 lb sand filter, and a 1/2 HP pump for my aunt. Was out there three hours and I had to get in my truck and come back home. Got sick to my stomach. I’m also converting her chlorine out to a salt water system. This is day two. Yesterday was scooping out stuff and filling with water. I got five buckets of pollywogs out and took them to the creek.

Reaction score
GFS going off the rails with the heat In the long range. I really hope we don’t get this.View attachment 43573View attachment 43574
Luckily the 106 and 110 from the 6z is gone on the 12z. Still showing lower 100s but likely well overdone. Unfortunately, the 6z had a nice cool down following the heat and that is now totally gone on the 12z.

tramadoc

Reaction score
Luckily the 106 and 110 from the 6z is gone on the 12z. Still showing lower 100s but likely well overdone. Unfortunately, the 6z had a nice cool down following the heat and that is now totally gone on the 12z.
Is no one going to acknowledge that it’s the GFS and is right about as often as my wife says I am when we argue?