• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

If you move to Nashville I guess you'll get more snow than Charlotte but you won't ever get CAD.

CAD has failed miserably over the last few years. It's worth the risk, IMO. Plus the food, bars, and the energetic lifestyle are worth it. I love CLT, but damn we look so generic compared to Nashville. Weather too. LOL.

CAD has failed miserably over the last few years. It's worth the risk, IMO. Plus the food, bars, and the energetic lifestyle are worth it. I love CLT, but damn we look so generic compared to Nashville. Weather too. LOL.
I remember I was choosing between Charlotte and Nashville to move a couple years ago.. Charlotte is actually bigger than Nashville and Nashville has a bad traffic it has not been planned well.. but the best job brought me to Charlotte.

I remember I was choosing between Charlotte and Nashville to move a couple years ago.. Charlotte is actually bigger than Nashville and Nashville has a bad traffic it has not been planned well.. but the best job brought me to Charlotte.

Hey man, you gotta do what is best for you. It's weird because I have always known CLT is way larger than Nashville, but when you go to Downtown Nashville, it just feels like a bigger city. Plus, I love the rolling hills that Nashville has. Charlotte definitely has terrain, but not to the extent that Nashville has.

Hey man, you gotta do what is best for you. It's weird because I have always known CLT is way larger than Nashville, but when you go to Downtown Nashville, it just feels like a bigger city. Plus, I love the rolling hills that Nashville has. Charlotte definitely has terrain, but not to the extent that Nashville has.
Yeah there's many times I wished I would have gone to Nashville I like the Rolling Hills the plateau ,I just like it and I may end up there one day..

Gfs/gefs interesting for Monday in ENC @SD, yellow mean popping up is pretty good for July standards, looks like a solid plume of steep mid Level lapse rates arrive to 6C5E1494-404B-412F-9E8B-8F11131FA6A1.png4D1DDA10-86D7-40BD-972A-694865134357.png

Yeah there's many times I wished I would have gone to Nashville I like the Rolling Hills the plateau ,I just like it and I may end up there one day..
Interesting , Charlotte sits at a higher altitude but didn’t realize Nashville was hillier . Charlotte isn’t a city, it’s a giant neighborhood with a couple big buildings and a kiddie mall train that runs from downtown to uncc.

Only city in N.C. that really should have gotten big was Winston Salem. Bank of America which started Charlotte , was almost headquartered there.

Raleigh sucks, it is an overgrown farm town. It used to be smaller than Greensboro, Winston, Asheville , Durham, and Charlotte not too long ago! Wish it stayed that way.

Interesting , Charlotte sits at a higher altitude but didn’t realize Nashville was hillier . Charlotte isn’t a city, it’s a giant neighborhood with a couple big buildings and a kiddie mall train that runs from downtown to uncc.

Only city in N.C. that really should have gotten big was Winston Salem. Bank of America which started Charlotte , was almost headquartered there.

Raleigh sucks, it is an overgrown farm town. It used to be smaller than Greensboro, Winston, Asheville , Durham, and Charlotte not too long ago! Wish it stayed that way.
Honestly I much prefer South Carolina over North Carolina. Nothing in NC can compare to Charleston and I like Greenville, SC. Greenville has a certain charm to it.

Honestly I much prefer South Carolina over North Carolina. Nothing in NC can compare to Charleston and I like Greenville, SC. Greenville has a certain charm to it.
Admittedly so, NC has some gems though that most people on here probably don’t really think of that do resemble places like Charleston in some ways. Southport , New Bern, Beaufort . There is a reason Nicholas Sparks resides in New Bern and set his novels in small N.C. coastal towns ! Also SC definitely can’t beat our scenery ! In all honesty I’m going to campaign for governor on the platform of annexing South Carolina ! Then we can drop the North and South and just be Carolina! Plus I can then ban all sc style bbq. I have never been to Greenville sc , think I would prefer the rowdy atmosphere of Greenville N.C. aka G -Vegas

Oh and to keep it weather related ! SC would then have actually cold and snowy climates such as Banner Elk and Beech mountain !

Admittedly so, NC has some gems though that most people on here probably don’t really think of that do resemble places like Charleston in some ways. Southport , New Bern, Beaufort . There is a reason Nicholas Sparks resides in New Bern and set his novels in small N.C. coastal towns ! Also SC definitely can’t beat our scenery ! In all honesty I’m going to campaign for governor on the platform of annexing South Carolina ! Then we can drop the North and South and just be Carolina! Plus I can then ban all sc style bbq. I have never been to Greenville sc , think I would prefer the rowdy atmosphere of Greenville N.C. aka G -Vegas

Oh and to keep it weather related ! SC would then have actually cold and snowy climates such as Banner Elk and Beech mountain !
Honestly the Eastern US has too many states. All of New England should be 1 state ! Having states the size of Rhode Island and Delaware is ridiculous. Delaware should be a part of Maryland and WV should be a part of Virginia.

Back