• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

1.8" yesterday so nearly 4" in two days from probable future Fay.

Still humid as $%*(*% outside so clearing is very likely going to cause storms to fire off.

This one was so close I could smell it literally.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-111947_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-111947_Gallery.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 18
That's brutal. Its suns out guns out here

I mean you would look at the radar over the sounds and think for sure I would get some rain at some point today. They either move north nor south or even like the last pic I showed it fizzled before getting here.

Somethings gotta give at some point correct?

I mean you would look at the radar over the sounds and think for sure I would get some rain at some point today. They either move north nor south or even like the last pic I showed it fizzled before getting here.

Somethings gotta give at some point correct?
You'd think looking at the radar we would rotate clusters in all day

This is torturing to watch. At the same time it gives me hope. This one sort of popped up pretty quick even if it is missing me a couple miles.

Attachments

• 20200708_132816.jpg
    20200708_132816.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200708-132840_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-132840_Gallery.jpg
    963.3 KB · Views: 11
Showers really look to be getting better organized as it moves west away from my location. Maybe you inland guys stand a chance afterall

Its crapping out an outflow now.

A new shower is intensifying over eastern greenville and may catch me.....maybe. They are so pulsy it's hard to get excited because they fizzle as fast as they form.

A new shower is intensifying over eastern greenville and may catch me.....maybe. They are so pulsy it's hard to get excited because they fizzle as fast as they form.
Good luck man. I would assume these things are dropping a good amount of rain quickly

Back