• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

The Euro is bad for upstate SC into much of western NC. Less than .50 through day 10 over most of that area. More for Charlotte, but most of that is supposed to fall today and tomorrow and I do not see that happening. Basically bone dry after Thursday until the end of the run for the GSP, CLT, and HKY areas.

Nam 3km is so bad the next 2 days, pretty much looking forward to this weekend when shear picks up and actual forcing arrives

Nam 3km is so bad the next 2 days, pretty much looking forward to this weekend when shear picks up and actual forcing arrives

You know it's bad when even the NAM says so. Although, watch it be wrong and we end up with something on Thursday. Although, I think like you mentioned the weekend looks better, coverage not so much. Let's wait and see how we can screw that up. Raleigh will get something, I'm sure.

Back