• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

600dm ridge? Ouch.

2ea420229bd0fa1f750ecd5cf5adc8a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surprised that isn't centered over Knoxville

I haven't heard thunder since last week. That's just pathetic if you ask me, especially being in the south. Can someone throw us a damn bone, already?!
May have to wait at least 2-3 days if not longer. Cloud cover not helping today and subsidence behind this low means little coverage tomorrow. The 60-70% chance for today and tomorrow is way overdone. Should be no higher than 20% for most areas north of I-85. The coast will have better chances both days of course. This low turned to the east too early to help northern areas out. If the NC folks miss the 1 band out there now, they'll have to wait at least until Thursday or Friday for a decent chance of rain. The steady rain from this low stays south of a Rockingham Morehead city line in NC.

May have to wait at least 2-3 days if not longer. Cloud cover not helping today and subsidence behind this low means little coverage tomorrow. The 60-70% chance for today and tomorrow is way overdone. Should be no higher than 20% for most areas north of I-85. The coast will have better chances both days of course. This low turned to the east too early to help northern areas out. If the NC folks miss the 1 band out there now, they'll have to wait at least until Thursday or Friday for a decent chance of rain. The steady rain from this low stays south of a Rockingham Morehead city line in NC.

Yeah, that's what I am thinking. Thursday looks good for some decent convection. Let's just hope it sets up over us. WE all deserve it. Hey, at least it's raining. And the majority of the extended forecast looks active. I do hope we can at least get an MCS or two in before August.

Really sucks living in CLT right now, TCLT is down, KGSP is down for maintenance, KCAE radar coverage here is terrible, it’s so bad

Hrrr clearly under did coverage in its earlier runs that left me dry. I have some hopeful showers to my SE that are moving this way. Hoping they hold together.

Welp looks like im going to take another L today... will be creeping up on a month soon enough

Has someone cursed me and you? Literally raining 2 miles to my east as the storm moves NNW barely east of me.

Attachments

• 20200707_133535.jpg
    20200707_133535.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 8
Back