• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 50s and I’m sure some 40s in the mountains tonight … damn get the jackets out … in JULY. ??
You are on a weather forum, you could at least check the forecast first because it sure don’t got any low 50s here . Heck the guy from Boone told you he barely had low 50s forecast. Forecast low is low 60s . Come on brother get a grip !

You are on a weather forum, you could at least check the forecast first because it sure don’t got any low 50s here . Heck the guy from Boone told you he barely had low 50s forecast. Forecast low is low 60s . Come on brother get a grip !
Special lil lizard .. go play with the birdman D0E3F007-4051-45DA-A0A9-8B1F28C26394.jpeg
And a live look:
AB74C56B-69C5-4829-A6C8-1146CF051A31.png

Last edited:
Didnt realize low 60s were low 50s and low 50s in the mountains were actually the same as low 40s. I feel enlightened .
I said low 50s and even some 40s and then continued to show you live temperatures where there was low 50s and upper 40s showing up .. I never said low 40s .. but keep grasping at your lizard licking straws. Quick bird man is calling you he needs his cuddle buddy

I said low 50s and even some 40s and then continued to show you live temperatures where there was low 50s and upper 40s showing up .. I never said low 40s .. but keep grasping at your lizard licking straws. Quick bird man is calling you he needs his cuddle buddy
You edited the original post which implies low 50s here as well. Nice try , really snake thing to do .

55 this morning.. This is by far the most comfortable 4th of July parade I've ever seen.

I went for a run this morning at 6:30 and I had to wear a stupid shirt.

If we can sneak in a early autumn trough at the end of August I could get sub 60 lows every month this year.

Well normally I would say the GFS is on crack to be showing that in the middle of July, but this year it just seems to be following the pattern

This could very well be a summer where the Western Ridge stands its ground and we end up in this stormy/rainy pattern. I mean maybe we will eventually bake for a little bit in August/September but I really don't see anything that points to an extended heatwave for our areas.

This could very well be a summer where the Western Ridge stands its ground and we end up in this stormy/rainy pattern. I mean maybe we will eventually bake for a little bit in August/September but I really don't see anything that points to an extended heatwave for our areas.
I mean there is some truth to the saying that if a trough or ridge holds it’s ground for a while it’s hard to get rid of that pattern.. constant sinking air and warmth only encourages more sinking and more heat and vise versa … I’m sure we will get rid of the pattern by December though ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back