• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably going to have to hope Elsa comes up for much rain here. Really bad timing with the band for most of NC and SC. The mountains over to the Triad should do well, but not so much for many of the rest of us.
Based on radar, Upstate was pretty wet about 7 ish , this AM! Is that a reverse bust?

Will someone just tell me when the damn rain is starting
I woke up to some of the hardest rain I’ve heard this year in the early am hours . It dumped here from probably 3 am to 8. Was surprised it wasn’t more widespread , checked RDU and they hadn’t gotten much rain.

I woke up to some of the hardest rain I’ve heard this year in the early am hours . It dumped here from probably 3 am to 8. Was surprised it wasn’t more widespread , checked RDU and they hadn’t gotten much rain.
My hate of summer fronts is back. Gotta love the models warming up Monday through the work week. If elsa doesn't pan out we will easily be 90-95 Monday through Friday with 0% rain chances. Yay for a cool weekend

My hate of summer fronts is back. Gotta love the models warming up Monday through the work week. If elsa doesn't pan out we will easily be 90-95 Monday through Friday with 0% rain chances. Yay for a cool weekend
Yeah banking on Elsa is pretty silly if you want rain . Still very unclear situation , does seem like she will stay relatively weak which would favor a more westerly track perhaps .

From what I read on GSP's AFD is that even without direct impacts from Elsa, we should still still diurnal storms beginning around Wednesday. Yes, it'll be hot but at least our rain chances aren't zero.

From what I read on GSP's AFD is that even without direct impacts from Elsa, we should still still diurnal storms beginning around Wednesday. Yes, it'll be hot but at least our rain chances aren't zero.
You guys will have the benefit of mountain convection and an increasingly sharp piedmont trough by mid week. We probably start seeing better chances over this way maybe Friday but certainly Saturday

Will someone just tell me when the damn rain is starting. I was promised drought busters
We were abnormally dry THATS it this was a drought buster for many but a week of no rain could keep us in the abnormally dry conditions .. that said if u want some tangible rain that you and your brown lawn can drink up the HRRR wants to develop one last line later this afternoon ??‍♂️ Other than that all eyes are on Elsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back