• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably going to have to hope Elsa comes up for much rain here. Really bad timing with the band for most of NC and SC. The mountains over to the Triad should do well, but not so much for many of the rest of us.

Dang, that sucks. I used to be able to sit on my porch and see lightning, but my neighbor has a 10 million candle power garage door light shining into my house.

No lie. I shot out my neighbors power pole light with a pellet gun while they were on vacation. they still have no idea. Been dark for two years. Lol.

Nice Big Soaker for several hours now. Gonna be picking cucumbers galore tommorow.

Except for a dry slot forming in the northern half of Forsyth county, which happens to be where I live. That dry slot is showing in an area that's 4"-6" below normal for the last 90 days. And with my luck, it'll get in that minimum.
This did not age well.... and i'll take the 'L'

I got 4.2" between 10pm and 8am... I'll show myself out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back