• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raining pretty good here but we will see how long it lasts. Pretty much kills any chances of storms later today with this mid morning garbage.
It's raining here but the sky is getting brighter. If we can get into any sun and have any level of instability we should cash in with the front

I love when Allan is in the same page as us heat haters here View attachment 86049

Good! Hopefully, we can increase our daily storm chances too if the western ridge stays put. But I also feel bad for the west. They are going to have a nasty fire season this year. In fact, I'd wager it being the worst one in history. And that is saying a lot.

.75 at the house today and .12 yesterday. That'll work.

Good! Hopefully, we can increase our daily storm chances too if the western ridge stays put. But I also feel bad for the west. They are going to have a nasty fire season this year. In fact, I'd wager it being the worst one in history. And that is saying a lot.

Gonna get worse year after year until there's nothing left to burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's raining here but the sky is getting brighter. If we can get into any sun and have any level of instability we should cash in with the front

3k and hrrr are enthused about a 2nd round later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back