• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be the most pleasant 4th of July in recorded history in Georgia. I wonder if we could see some all time July lows ? I can't imagine July lows have ever gotten much below 55.20210701_180810.jpg

@Myfrotho704_ Thinking we'll get some OFB storms in the next hour or so? Those storms from the south are heading this way- along with the precip from the west...

This has got to be the most pleasant 4th of July in recorded history in Georgia. I wonder if we could see some all time July lows ? I can't imagine July lows have ever gotten much below 55.View attachment 86014

57 degrees is not really close to a record low for ATL-CLT-RAL. At least for CLT it's 53. I'd imagine ATL being around the same.

@SD looks like we get a free B with this cluster of storms headed towards us from the south west … bonus rain before this frontal stuff comes by over night … we could actually get some solid night time thunder when it comes by .. hopefully rounds of good rain too

Reactions: SD
@Myfrotho704_ Thinking we'll get some OFB storms in the next hour or so? Those storms from the south are heading this way- along with the precip from the west...
Either way, I think there are gonna be a lot of residual OFBs around the area as the front slips south later tonight and tomorrow

@SD looks like we get a free B with this cluster of storms headed towards us from the south west … bonus rain before this frontal stuff comes by over night … we could actually get some solid night time thunder when it comes by .. hopefully rounds of good rain too
I thought the radar was ------- with me

I thought the radar was ------- with me
DAMN and a severe thunderstorm warning .. here we go .. it’s definitely hitting you .. I’m in apex for the night so I’ll need some more development on the northern edge but I hope I can squeak in

Reactions: SD
We toss. Cmon u know better than to post worst case scenario .. we only post best case scenarios .. but in all honestly this first batch will help tremendously and I think there’s potential tonight over preforms with this boundary meeting up with the boundary by NC/VA border

We toss. Cmon u know better than to post worst case scenario .. we only post best case scenarios .. but in all honestly this first batch will help tremendously and I think there’s potential tonight over preforms with this boundary meeting up with the boundary by NC/VA border
Better not look at the 0z hrrr it's worse lol

I’m going to get a good bit of rain with this before the main line later tonight .. that should suffice well .. plus new development and a severe thunderstorm warning .. winds are cranking right now 148F5F83-BD3E-42B8-BA10-3297A4ABCDB3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back