• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know this One at least has my eye as models with the last one didn’t even try to let it get this far … for tomorrow they have it at least going through us although I can see the weird set up and with it being later at night has me curious about its survival as well… I’ll be the advocate and push for this to make it into our neck of the woods Shane!
12z 3k is a flood here slightly faster and stronger with the shortwave to our north and has earlier convection along a weak trough up US1

Hope we get some good thunderstorm coverage later this weekend. Not this isolated hit or miss crap.

KATL was only 81 at 11 AM, which is 3 cooler than 24 hours ago. This tells me that KATL may not reach 90 again today. We'll see. If they don't reach 90 today or tomorrow, they likely won't reach it again til pretty late next week. So, far they have had only 7 90+ highs.

Edited for correction

88/79 HI 104

Summer. Yay.

200.gif

Loos like we overperform on convection today for some areas based off current radar. Updrafts have definitely been much more impressive then modeled, and given that, current conditions are pretty favorable for microbursts so there could be a few isolated severe storms later FA1FD6B3-8AF2-436F-91D4-13759C12BC0F.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back