• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't gotten as much rain as those in the eastern and central part of the state of SC/NC but I can say it is nice to atleast have DP in the low to mid 60's compared to mid to upper 70's like it is currently in those locations.

It is kind of funny that 33 and rain/snow or other winter things are being talked about in a July Fry thread as much as the current high dewpoints and other summer stuff. The one thing that hasn't happened yet is a true July Fry. There has been oppressive humidity/dewpoints, but no frying pan. I'd much rather have this than heatwaves and drought.

Storms all but died to my west. Dud day for most of Triangle. Eastern Triad cashed in again today. Gso on east to Graham, Burlington, Mebane, and Hillsborough scored big.

I’m flooding at my house in west Columbia Sc. Rain started as a gully washer and never let up for about an hour. Just now easing up on intense rain. Front yard under water My son said his work may close early due to flooding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back