• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the hate for 33 and rain. Is it really that much worse than 90/80?
No. I'll take 33 and rain all winter over this heat and humidity. Killed what appeared to be about a 3 ft long copperhead last night on the road by my house, don't see those in 33 and rain.

I don't get the hate for 33 and rain. Is it really that much worse than 90/80?
Yeah. I can go inside when it's hot out and feel just fine. But when Apex is getting snow and I'm getting 33 and rain, there's nowhere I can go to feel better.

No. I'll take 33 and rain all winter over this heat and humidity. Killed what appeared to be about a 3 ft long copperhead last night on the road by my house, don't see those in 33 and rain.
You don't have little ones in the house anymore. Ill take hot over stuck in the house with 3 crazies bored any day. Its like living in a warzone in winter.

Yes, it's miserable, and it's so close to snow that it really sucks. At least when it's hot you can just go inside in the AC.
Meh, 33 and rain really isn't that close to snow, onset ice maybe, but not snow

71df351bc4fde914d3a83aa410898a7a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back