• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t buy the backing off of the models and especially what the nam 3km did with that stuff in NGA And movin it east

Reactions: SD
We’re gonna be fine tomorrow, 00z models probably puts a dent on chances of a marginal risk from the SPC tho

Another hot day to get through and we cool off a little, with good chances of afternoon showers and storms. Looking forward to that.

And of course, @JHS shall receive not a drop of rainfall for the balance of 2021.

Walked outside and it's still hot and muggy and noticed a lone cell at this early hour already. I had no idea it's well out in the ocean off of Norfolk.

Attachments

• 20210717_054607.jpg
    20210717_054607.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210717-054541_RadarNow!.jpg
    Screenshot_20210717-054541_RadarNow!.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 21
Well I’m glad the HRRR is back to going coocoo for coco puffs with storms today and even tomorrow .. I’m not too worried about models downplaying when they have undermodeled storm coverage almost every day now

Today and tomorrow still look very dry, especially in SC. Maybe 1 or 2 storms in SC and 3-4 in NC outside of the mountains. A little more coverage in the NC mountains. The models show most of the rain over eastern sections of both states Monday which do not need anymore right now.

Looks like SBcape is gonna overperform models today, so probably gonna see the same thing happen with storm coverage

Looks like SBcape is gonna overperform models today, so probably gonna see the same thing happen with storm coverage
Yeah...should be pretty good coverage. I'm in Stuart, VA today, so we'll see what happens. But we should see some big rainers today.

* @JHS will remain bone dry with torrid conditions persisting through the season.

Same thing as yesterday. Columbia SC again. Nothing over the upstate and not looking for any today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back