• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a low of 77 last night. That sucks
We are about to the point where I'm over summer. At least we have rain chances and a front over the weekend into next week and then if we are lucky another one in about 10 days.

Minus the PNW Hotspot by d10 the eps has most of the significant heat gone nationwide
ecmwf-ens_T850a_namer_11 (2).png

db2b54da104697c90a0277f644d5b62b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are about to the point where I'm over summer. At least we have rain chances and a front over the weekend into next week and then if we are lucky another one in about 10 days.

Minus the PNW Hotspot by d10 the eps has most of the significant heat gone nationwide
View attachment 86620

Yeah I'm done too. It hasn't been as bad as other summers but this week has been pretty rough.

db2b54da104697c90a0277f644d5b62b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to play Mr negative here and say as modeled I bet that dies on our doorstep but it's close to being the first mountains to coast storm complex in ages.

This setup is very similar to Wednesday where the storms ran out of gas. Main trough and energy displaced north and moving away we would need a decent cold pool to develop on the backside to maybe aid in maintaining as it goes east.

Last edited:
I'm going to play Mr negative here and say as modeled I bet that dies on our doorstep but it's close to being the first mountains to coast storm complex in ages
I was going to say same thing, bet there's an OFB that kills it just as you say on our doorstep

View attachment 86620

I'm usually done around the 4th, but i'm hanging tough this year. I'm enjoying the feeling of the sun on me every day and just not being cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back