• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cold fronts are the reason we get back into drought conditions, I’ll pass
Trying to bait me into how much I hate summer front passages I see. Honestly as long as we are looking at that ridge nosing into the plains we are going to see fronts try to sneak through. Best case is we get some widespread rain with each and keep moving on worst case we get a front and the ridge builds east and we go hot and dry

Already 84 at KATL at 11 AM with sunny skies. They could reach 90 for the first time this month. It will be close. The highest so far this month is only 89.

Already 84 at KATL at 11 AM with sunny skies. They could reach 90 for the first time this month. It will be close. The highest so far this month is only 89.

KATL was 86 at noon with still a decent amount of sunshine (only partly cloudy). 2 warmer than 24 hours ago, which had a high of 88. Good chance to hit 90 for the first time this month. I'm giving it a 2 in 3 chance. A few small showers have formed the last hour, but they're just few and far between.

KATL was 86 at noon with still a decent amount of sunshine (only partly cloudy). 2 warmer than 24 hours ago, which had a high of 88. Good chance to hit 90 for the first time this month. I'm giving it a 2 in 3 chance. A few small showers have formed the last hour, but they're just few and far between.
Could hit 90 tomorrow also. Heat wave !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back