• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
KATL was 86 at noon with still a decent amount of sunshine (only partly cloudy). 2 warmer than 24 hours ago, which had a high of 88. Good chance to hit 90 for the first time this month. I'm giving it a 2 in 3 chance. A few small showers have formed the last hour, but they're just few and far between.
Thats luck. No 90 yet. Damn!!

Pretty big trend away from it, if we move that thing even more east we run a risk of baking, and could put ourselves in a NW flow pattern View attachment 86600View attachment 86601
Ugh yeah I spoke too soon … we at least keep shower and storm chances so it’s not a complete death ridge … but nothing pretty about it … hopefully we can keep this in the long range .. it’s creeping towards medium range though ?

Ugh yeah I spoke too soon … we at least keep shower and storm chances so it’s not a complete death ridge … but nothing pretty about it … hopefully we can keep this in the long range .. it’s creeping towards medium range though ?
Might end up similar to last July.. when we did have a brief stint with heat ridge in an otherwise average month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back