• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a high of 81 earlier for Sunday

This has been one weird summer

I remember some other summers by now we struggled to get a low of 81 lol
By "we" you are referring to Dallas ? You ain't in Dallas anymore ! Welcome to the north!

Latest HRRR is quite juicy for tomorrow to say the least .. tons of lightning in those storms and amazing micro burst profile .. can we get a slight risk ???

I can't wait to see how today evolves, or more aptly "Fails to Evolve..." Love the classic NC pattern. Lots of Cape, but too warm mid layers leaving us with a dud...
I’ve seen worse wrt mid level lapse rates and mid level warmth
DCAPE/mid level drying has trended down tho D3FF7686-10B4-4E40-AA23-CC8D8B82CD4F.pngC4A4AC22-62EF-4A71-997E-116E4DA7C039.png

There's still no SE heatwave in sight. Elsa only helped things in that regard. A few days in a row of modestly warmer than normal is about the worst l I see for the foreseeable future. Diurnal convection should continue most days. Most farmers and home owners should be content about that. With the over 5" of rain this week here, I won't need to irrigate anytime soon. Loving this summer so far!

There's still no SE heatwave in sight. Elsa only helped things in that regard. A few days in a row of modestly warmer than normal is about the worst l I see for the foreseeable future. Diurnal convection should continue most days. Most farmers and home owners should be content about that. With the over 5" of rain this week here, I won't need to irrigate anytime soon. Loving this summer so far!
Really, minus the torch September 2019, we haven’t had any long lasting heatwaves in several years. With any luck we’ll never have widespread 100s again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back