• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out driving for Papa John’s and I just experienced the weirdest lightning strike I ever have seen there was a bright flash of light but then quiet for like seven seconds and then extreme thunder as if the lightning bolt was right next to me and then quiet and then the extreme thunder happened again for probably two or three sessions … I’ve never heard that before and a storm isn’t even near me but it registered on RadarScope

Well I can’t complain about rainfall… after 5.73 inches in June… July is off to a great start. After today’s quick .9”, I have 4.31 in July

While everyone is posting their awesome rain totals allow me to post mine.

June 4.25 not bad actually

July 0.55 pathetic

Summer total 4.80

/checks notes
Oh Ho Ho! 0.31” imby for July
SC gets shafted more than anyone in any season I swear ? too far south for most CAD in winter and too far south for lee trough action off the mountains and too far left for any tropical systems unless they come out from the gulf but even then (Elsa ) it still don’t work out always .. feel for y’all sometimes

SC gets shafted more than anyone in any season I swear too far south for most CAD in winter and too far south for lee trough action off the mountains and too far left for any tropical systems unless they come out from the gulf but even then (Elsa ) it still don’t work out always .. feel for y’all sometimes

Or a Hugo type track which is rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0.4 from Elsa, and 0.43 yesterday, and that was mostly from the surprise 2nd round.

Maybe tomorrow will pan out better.

SC gets shafted more than anyone in any season I swear ? too far south for most CAD in winter and too far south for lee trough action off the mountains and too far left for any tropical systems unless they come out from the gulf but even then (Elsa ) it still don’t work out always .. feel for y’all sometimes

I wish hurricane Matthew shafted us. That sucked but overall you are right!

KATL has had only 6 90+ YTD and is projected to be at no more than 6-8 YTD through 7/17 thanks to plentiful PM convection. That compares to the 30 yr avg of 21. Still no SE heatwave in sight with only a small chance the rest of summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back