• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird , haven’t seen interhour obs but it could just be a time of recording thing but RDU is definitely reading too low if that’s the highs of the day. 88 GSO 89 FAY 89 CLT 91 in sun. Google says 90 for Raleigh but RDU says 86. No cloud cover of any kind either . Dew is very high compared to region as well, 72 dew versus low 60s at GSO and CLT

I’d that nam 3km run verifies fri I’m not coming back until winter weather becomes a possibility this summer has been garbage for storms and weather photography here

I’d that nam 3km run verifies fri I’m not coming back until winter weather becomes a possibility this summer has been garbage for storms and weather photography here
Come hang out in central and eastern NC homie .. the 18z really just cranked things up for us I mean even the helicity updrafts show some widespread microburst stuff .. really scrapper potential there and I’m all for it

Come hang out in central and eastern NC homie .. the 18z really just cranked things up for us I mean even the helicity updrafts show some widespread microburst stuff .. really scrapper potential there and I’m all for it
I’ve been trying to tell him his mountain weak sauce won’t cut it . He needs some down east stuff .

I thought Concord was in Central NC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back