• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SD looks like we are reeling in some 95-100s possibly, same exact time frame that kept showing up in the models last 2 weeks as well, disappeared for a while and it's back now that we are in the 7-day range.

Which is completely normal, go to climo thread my first post in there has average accumulated hours at those heat index levels. Average daily July heat index would be 97-98 or so.
We might go higher then 105 euro does have 850s around 20C and dews in the low-mid 70s under that

We might go higher then 105 euro does have 850s around 20C and dews in the low-mid 70s under that
Come on we know how this goes a long range to medium range heat wave attack? 100+ for several days being shown on models .. once it’s go time I bet we shave a good 7-10 degrees off .. it’ll be hot but we can handle … now if those CAPE values verify which is quite easy to do around here … I want that gorilla hail and or those quick massively exploding thunderstorms that look like nukes going off everywhere those are sexy

Come on we know how this goes a long range to medium range heat wave attack? 100+ for several days being shown on models .. once it’s go time I bet we shave a good 7-10 degrees off .. it’ll be hot but we can handle … now if those CAPE values verify which is quite easy to do around here … I want that gorilla hail and or those quick massively exploding thunderstorms that look like nukes going off everywhere those are sexy
I think out of all heat threats this is the most legit one. We have not had any heat threats this close in range this season so far and it’s been showing up on modeling since June . Not too mention our mean max for July is like 99, and we haven’t even hit 95 this year which is very abnormal for this late into the summer season. Those CAPE values won’t verify without the high temps unless the dews are like in the 80s lmao.

It’s not the temperatures it’s the modeled heat indexes with low-mid 90s and dews in the 70s which will make HIs unbearable

I think out of all heat threats this is the most legit one. We have not had any heat threats this close in range this season so far and it’s been showing up on modeling since June . Not too mention our mean max for July is like 99, and we haven’t even hit 95 this year which is very abnormal for this late into the summer season. Those CAPE values won’t verify without the high temps unless the dews are like in the 80s lmao.
I do think that this heat threat is real… I just doubt we actually see triple digits… at least for the CLT. Just too moist an environment for us to be much more than 94-95. You RDU might make a run at… y’all seem to be to make runs in the upper 90s even with the high dews

I do think that this heat threat is real… I just doubt we actually see triple digits… at least for the CLT. Just too moist an environment for us to be much more than 94-95. You RDU might make a run at… y’all seem to be to make runs in the upper 90s even with the high dews
Swamp ass when you go outside you instantly sweat and swear type weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back