• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

View attachment 119887

Now you need to put some stripes in it
I'm enjoying it right now. That may be the best my yard has ever looked haha. We started paying a guy to come spray every 3 months because the weeds were so bad this year. Between his weed killer and fertilizing the bermuda and centipede has really taken off.

3.47 so far for July more than doubling my June rainfall. I'm guessing the Tempest is accurate, I know we've had several very good rains so I think it's pretty close but got tbh had to dig a post hole yesterday afternoon and at about 24" the dirt was moist but not wet. That was in the lower part of my property too not too far from a little brook (that has dried up this summer), just goes to show how much the water levels had dropped.

3.47 so far for July more than doubling my June rainfall. I'm guessing the Tempest is accurate, I know we've had several very good rains so I think it's pretty close but got tbh had to dig a post hole yesterday afternoon and at about 24" the dirt was moist but not wet. That was in the lower part of my property too not too far from a little brook (that has dried up this summer), just goes to show how much the water levels had dropped.
The precipitation map on the NWS for the last 14 days only shows 2-3" in this area so now I'm not so sure....

Back