• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

Or you’ve been pooping more than normal and your septic is overflowing everywhere . I can smell your poopy field from here . Send me those tomato’s .
Man I came home from the beach last weekend and my whole yard looked like the dookie grass. Wonder who was using my commode while I was gone?

Yeah I mean S/SE Harnett has been hammered lately, I bet there are some areas about a mile from you that have received twice as much. I'd love to see a precip analysis map for July. I still have doubts about my rainfall totals, again the NWS map looks less impressive for my area than what I've registered with the Tempest

Yeah I mean S/SE Harnett has been hammered lately, I bet there are some areas about a mile from you that have received twice as much. I'd love to see a precip analysis map for July. I still have doubts about my rainfall totals, again the NWS map looks less impressive for my area than what I've registered with the Tempest
I found an area to my south that might actually be worse than my area yesterday, soybeans were maybe 2 inches tall with 2 leaves but then about a mile down the road looked like a rain forest. The best map is the 4k HRAP from wxbell but I'm not paying $25 to see it not rain anymore

I found an area to my south that might actually be worse than my area yesterday, soybeans were maybe 2 inches tall with 2 leaves but then about a mile down the road looked like a rain forest. The best map is the 4k HRAP from wxbell but I'm not paying $25 to see it not rain anymore
Yeah the winners and losers of summertime convection can be impressive (for lack of a better word) and I was hoping someone else had that, I'm not paying it either lol

Wow what a help that last week of rain did! No more severe drought for anyone and significant reduction and even removal of drought for many! Congrats all! Summer time convection should continue over the next couple weeks.. don’t see many long duration dry periods in the forecast so that’s nice. 1316DBB0-4164-4D48-9380-352EC24E112E.jpeg

Wow what a help that last week of rain did! No more severe drought for anyone and significant reduction and even removal of drought for many! Congrats all! Summer time convection should continue over the next couple weeks.. don’t see many long duration dry periods in the forecast so that’s nice. View attachment 119921
They need to do a better job on this. I cut my pasture last night and it's a shame I don't have the equipment to bale hay. It's a jungle. I've easily gotten 7" since mid June, the water table is normal, and the creeks are high.

They need to do a better job on this. I cut my pasture last night and it's a shame I don't have the equipment to bale hay. It's a jungle. I've easily gotten 7" since mid June, the water table is normal, and the creeks are high.
Thank you. It's so slow to adjust and doesn't pick up on local scale conditions. Broadbrushing this area saw 200-300% of normal rain last week and ignoring that a decent sized not huge area saw 0-33% of normal is a disservice

Thankfully, I’m not gonna be back in Oklahoma for a little more than a month, but this looks absolutely brutal.View attachment 119927

Yeah I don't know anyone here who is excited about this. It's already a problem it's been a month without any real rain and now it's gonna start being a real problem with these prolonged temps

But people wanted summer well they got it

Back