• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

I like my odds of seeing a few rain drops over the next week or so...though, I remember saying the exact same thing last week at this time. ?‍♂️

View attachment 119783
Yeah I've seen maps with multiple inches of rain for my area for weeks and my location is still at 0.X in the inches of rainfall department.

Yeah I've seen maps with multiple inches of rain for my area for weeks and my location is still at 0.X in the inches of rainfall department.

That's where I am at too. I had turned off my sprinkles last week and it hasn't rained so I had to turn them back on. Looks like we going to get missed north and south...again.

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 4.27.44 PM.png

I like my odds of seeing a few rain drops over the next week or so...though, I remember saying the exact same thing last week at this time. ?‍♂️

View attachment 119783
Must be accurate with the minimum over Spartanburg and Cherokee counties in SC and Rutherford County in sw NC. Just kidding an inch over 2 days is decent. Today looks like a swing and miss by a few miles. But at least the outflow came through and cooled it off.

Looks like they are popping on the old outflows from yesterday getting some the folks that got missed yesterday. Sorry Shane. ?

Back