• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

We have been getting saved here all week from the heat as well. Never getting above 92 as the clouds start building in by noon and getting serious rain all afternoon into the evening. Even yesterday we had storms all around us that you could feel the rain and and wind and had cooled us down into the 70’s with just clouds. The storm last night has put me over between 3-3.5” the last 3 days

Some parts of Spartanburg County are in the 3-4”+ range for the week from several separate storms, but mby east of downtown is around 0.30”. The skips have been consistent and the front is crunchy

Still in the 0.X" depth for the week, but picked up ~.5 last night, although the little Tempest man is still working on the final numbers.
I abandoned the tempest rain totals. Last night it went from .01 to .46 when it was raining to .08 while it was still raining and now it's at .4. Might as well get one of those 4ft plastic ones from lowes.

I abandoned the tempest rain totals. Last night it went from .01 to .46 when it was raining to .08 while it was still raining and now it's at .4. Might as well get one of those 4ft plastic ones from lowes.
I knew your rain gauge had a hole in it !

Does it have an auto tipping cup?

So that circulation west of Charlotte on visible this morning is interesting

Looks like it initialized on the 3knam3km_z500_vort_seus_1.png

And the fv3
fv3-hires_z500_vort_seus_4.png

Back