• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

921bb184e77286c440d9a54bb9e5368a.gif

Could literally smell it. Counted 5 rain drops total. Still bone dry…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to drive into this storm coming west on Hwy 74 in eastern Union County… the lightning was unreal. Have already picked up .65” and still pouring… this afternoon .98” with the MCS last night. I only had 1.91” the entire month of June and will likely pass that this evening.

I got to drive into this storm coming west on Hwy 74 in eastern Union County… the lightning was unreal. Have already picked up .65” and still pouring… this afternoon .98” with the MCS last night. I only had 1.91” the entire month of June and will likely pass that this evening.
Yea we have had 3 good storms since the first. Lost a tree in another storm late June. No idea how much rain.

Turning into a good rain event for northeastern nc. Northeastern wake has been rocking for 2 hours straight . Under a flash flood warning .

Got my sprinkle I asked for, a grand total of 2 minutes flat and then poof, on the other side heading away. Tossing a cig in the yard tomorrow just going to watch it burn.

7da9f0c8e8b529c344fe43f9bb724d25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back