• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Juggernaut June

Just looked at the latest GFS and it has really upped the totals through next Wednesday. Widespread 6 inch totals. I am skeptical of this but I would appreciate it.51906C3C-F66D-4D12-A87A-5B8386B88348.png

Just looked at the latest GFS and it has really upped the totals through next Wednesday. Widespread 6 inch totals. I am skeptical of this but I would appreciate it.View attachment 20140

Great. 7-8in at home and 7-9in here in Panama City, we got 3 weeks of no rain and the week I have 4 roofs scheduled it rains. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we are lucky the heavy totals along the Gulf will limit moisture north into the south-east. Maybe upstate SC or eastern NC will only see an inch or less in spots.

RAH has a chance of showers and storms here starting tonight and going all the way to next Wednesday.

Everyone wants to scream the sky is falling. It never happens. People will still be in desperate need for rain come next week. It will either be Simpsonville SC, Ashe County NC or Raleigh NC that underperforms. One of the three. Quote it. Bookmark it.

Everyone wants to scream the sky is falling. It never happens. People will still be in desperate need for rain come next week. It will either be Simpsonville SC, Ashe County NC or Raleigh NC that underperforms. One of the three. Quote it. Bookmark it.

This seems like hyperbole. Maybe?

No one is screaming the sky is falling lol. Everybody is just excited for a change in pattern and some rain for once in awhile.

This seems like hyperbole. Maybe?
Tired of people like Robert saying all rain deficits will be gone. Mudslides. Roof collapses. He missed the GOM storm forming. Not to mention huge misses in winter storms. The people of Ashe County NC would like to know why no rain even reached the ground yesterday during initial wall of water and severe weather.

Tired of people like Robert saying all rain deficits will be gone. Mudslides. Roof collapses. He missed the GOM storm forming. Not to mention huge misses in winter storms. The people of Ashe County NC would like to know why no rain even reached the ground yesterday during initial wall of water and severe weather.
I hear you, but Robert isn't Everyone. Not very many people here are saying such things. In fact, according to one segment of our community, nobody is discussing weather at all.

If we are lucky the heavy totals along the Gulf will limit moisture north into the south-east. Maybe upstate SC or eastern NC will only see an inch or less in spots.
Gonna have to eat crow

Back