• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

938b81602c12de21a42d92715c35686c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the timeframe Webber touched on a couple of days ago? I'm thinking it is..

Is this the timeframe Webber touched on a couple of days ago? I'm thinking it is..
Still looks exactly like the last 2 storm misses. Looks like vort is coming from Pac NW and not California. Looks like it would suffer the same fate and get crushed SE

Still looks exactly like the last 2 storm misses. Looks like vort is coming from Pac NW and not California. Looks like it would suffer the same fate and get crushed SE
If I see the word "crushed" or squashed one more time, I'm going to unleash Madea

Gfs is gonna try and spit something out like the 00z euro had

12z euro headed for another day 9/10 setup . There is clearly a signal for middle of next week but that’s all it is at this point . So we keep kicking the can ....

I noticed a tiny bit of snow fell last night/early this morning. It’s the 4th time this season I’ve had snow fall but not much to show for it. Every time it’s been measly little dandruff flakes. Oh well it’s already more than last season.

Edit: Day 2 of below freezing temps with a temp of 18 degrees at 1:50pm. Burrrrrrrrr

Back